Rental Cleaners Clematis

Get the best choice for Rental Cleaners in Clematis

Our end of lease cleaners utilise a Real Estate Manager Checklist that will guarantee your property is cleaned to the highest standards that you and your landlord anticipate. Our end of lease cleaners utilise a Property Manager Checklist that will guarantee your property is cleaned to the highest standards that you and your landlord anticipate. To avoid the wrong service provider you need to check their previous customer’s feedback. Since we have started this business, we have achieved the 97% customer full bond back. The remaining 3% customers have lost a tiny amount due to a damage or maintenance work to be done. We have made 4 different packages to suite everyone’s requirements.

Our cleaners are trained to manage the clean-up of a house including handling furniture and precious items with utmost precaution. We remove the furniture to clean up the surfaces and put it back so that you face no distress. We use eco-friendly and non-toxic products which ensure that the property is safe to be used by the family members immediately after we leave. Whether it is a landlord planning to avail services on start of lease cleaning or it’s the tenant intending to opt for an end of lease cleaning that involves getting the bond cash back, we do everything. Rental cleaning can be challenging and stressful. Each cleaning task is executed in accordance with agency accepted sanitation checklists. Moreover, the end of lease cleaning package is booked on a non-time-limited basis, which means you can be certain that the team of cleaners will not leave the premises until the job was completed up to the maximum standard.

Rental Cleaners

Client satisfaction is our main priority. As it must always be!

We guarantee that your search has ended here.

We can provide basement cleaning on request.

If your estate manager isn’t pleased with the cleaning service, which almost never happens, then we’ll happily send our cleaners back to the property for a re-clean within 24 to 48 hours.

 

error: Content is protected !!